PT7675 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger
The Precision Turbo PT7675 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger features a billet 76mm compressor wheel and is capable of making 1200hp. The 7675 turbo uses Precision Turbo's latest technology to achieve maximum horsepower with minimal backpressure.
HP Rating: 1,200
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
Ball Bearing Option Available
PTE's PT7675 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 76mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3.00" outlet
- "Ported H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3.00" outlet
• 75mm, 84 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T4 Tangential .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
The Precision Turbo PT7675 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger is a premium turbocharger with no shortage of cutting edge technology. The compressor wheel is milled out of 2618 forged aluminum and features Precision Turbo's proprietary Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) technology. The air cooled center section utilizes dual ceramic ball bearings for added thrust load capacity and longevity.
The PT7675 CEA is one of the most versatile turbos on the market, which makes it a popular choice for most domestic street cars. The sweet part of this turbo on a street car, is that the power is there when you need it. You can cruise along at low boost, thus reducing wear on the engine and saving fuel. But when you do need that 600-1000 hp, just put your foot to the floor and on comes the boost.
There are some hot 4.6 Modulars/5.0 Coyotes running around making close to 1000 hp at 20 psi with this unit on race gas and there are also bone stock LS1's that can make a reliable street driven 700 hp at 10 psi on pump gas. While this turbo is not a one size fits all, it is the best choice for a low boost street driven V8 up to 400 cid and should provide excellent low end tire frying torque.
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action - they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process...Get involved and be a part of the action today with Precision Turbo!