PT7275 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger
The Precision Turbo PT7275 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger features a billet 72mm compressor wheel and is capable of making 1000hp. The 7275 turbo uses Precision Turbo's latest technology to achieve maximum horsepower with minimal backpressure. This turbo is very common for cars that run classes limited to 72mm wheels.
HP Rating: 1,015
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
Ball Bearing Option Available
PTE's PT7275 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 72mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3.00" outlet
- "Ported H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3.00" outlet
• 75mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T4 Tangential .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)