Gen 2 PT6466 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger
The Precision Turbo Gen 2 PT6466 CEA Street and Race Turbocharger is a premium turbocharger with no shortage of cutting edge technology. The compressor wheel is milled out of 2618 forged aluminum and features Precision Turbo's exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) technology.
HP Rating: 900
One of our most highly-anticipated turbochargers, the 6466 is capable of producing unparalleled power in a relatively compact package. Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6466 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing Only
PTE's GEN2 PT6466 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 64mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 .58, .68, .81 or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15 or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Available with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)