Peak and Hold 8A/2A Driver with Harness
4 channel low impedance injectors driver unit.
Includes unterminated harness.
Current control driver for low impedance injectors. 4 channels
To determine which Peak & Hold you need:
1 - Grab a multi-meter and select Ohms 200
2 - Touch the positive and negative leads of multi-meter together to measure resistance (record this number...i.e. measured 0.3)
3 - Then take the positive and negative leads from multi-meter and put on each terminal of the injector. Doesn't matter the order. Record this measurement.
4 - Take the ohms measurement from Step 3 and then subtract the number you got in Step 2 (i.e. Step 3 4.8ohms - Step 2 0.3ohms = Total 4.5ohm
- High Impedance Injectors - Above 7ohms (No Peak and Hold Boxes are needed)
- Peak and Hold 2A - 3ohms to 7ohms (Bosch 160lb/hr)
- Peak and Hold 4A - Below 3ohms to 1.5ohms
- Peak and Hold 8A - Below 1.5ohms (Billet Atomizer*)
*Billet Atomizer Injectors - Anything prior to serial # C300**** should only use the 4A/1A. This only applies to injectors manufactured prior to Nov. 2012.
Peak and Hold 8A/2A
Controls up to 4 injectors with impedance below 1.5 ohm.
- 16 Bosch 160lb/h (1600cc) injectors (4 per channel)
- 8 Siemens low impedance injectors (2 per channel)
- 4 MSD low impedance injectors (2 per channel) (with 2 ohms impedance per injector)
- Dimensions: 115 x 90 x 33mm